Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rainy Movie No Go's

I did Ines' hair in four French braids
Me and Ines


Making our pizza
Welcome to Tuesday everyone! Today started out pretty relaxed. We had to feed the neighbor's bunny and then I had the girls work on their English homework for a bit. It's been raining ALL day!! Not raining cats and dogs, raining men practically... that would be nice though! We made pizza, yes, actually made it ourselves. Everything but the dough. After that we drove to Gex to see Curious George in French. I've never driven to Gex but getting there wasn't bad but for some reason my defrost was NOT cooperating so I had to drive like a grandma all close to the wheel to see out the little area of the window that was clear. It took us over half an hour to find the stupid theater. It was like a basement really, not big at all. So after looking forever and then not having a place to park close, we walk in and they are SOLD OUT! So frustrating. The girls were pretty disappointed, I, on the other hand was a bit relieved haha. An hour and a half of a French speaking monkey didn't sound too fun to me. So we came home and I kinda fell asleep for about twenty minutes and they just played upstairs. Sophie came home then left again to get some groceries and the girls and I watched Pocahontas (in English). We had some kind of fish soup for dinner. It was...interesting. But Sophie bought almond yogurt!!! I LOVE THAT STUFF! I went to Enrique and Juliana's after dinner. It was just her there at first so she ate and I just sat and talked with her. Every time someone comes home they just ring the doorbell because the door automatically locks and it's easier than getting their key. It rang while she was eating and I knew it was just her family so I open the door and it was her dad and Enrique. Her dad wasn't expecting me to be the one opening the door and the look on his face was just cute. He's such a nice guy! So we all sat down to eat and at first I just sat there but then HAD to try the Colombian soup. It was so tasty. After dinner the three of us (yes, Enrique too) decided to go see "Mamma Mia" =D. We look at what time it plays and we have ten minutes to get there. It was a pretty entertaining ride there. I had both of them telling me directions and usually they were different. We get there and the people said it started 40 minutes ago! Juliana had gotten the wrong time and the wrong theater. We were pretty bummed so we just headed back to their house. I got pictures though!! That was the best part of the night probably!
How can you NOT love these two?


I am ALWAYS entertained!

We really could be models haha!
Yes those are Enrique's feet...
I'm so gangsta!
His idea...

1 comment:

Average Me said...

Yum yum yummy. He's cute Hannah Mae. Is he fun to hang out with? Is he LDS? Give me some details. I love the chill days. How old is he? Hope you have more chill days. Love your face.