Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cookies!

Today the girls and I made cookies and fudge to take to grandma's house in Paris tomorrow. We had a pretty good time but none of it really turned out like we had hoped except for mine haha. I've done so much more cooking and baking here than I usually do, but it's been nice. I took them to their friend's house and then picked up the baby from daycare (yeah kinda strange I know but I like that I don't have her all day). I brought her home and we hung up the laundry downstairs. She was being quite the little helper. I've been teaching her English words and I love when she catches on. Today she started calling me Hannah Mae and I have no idea where she heard it but I love it!! I put her down for a nap and then I took one too. It was pretty nice. Sophie came home and we chatted then she picked up the girls. I went to babysit for an American family at 6:30 but when I got there no one was there so I just came home. She called me and they had gotten stuck in traffic and she didn't have her phone to call me. So I went back over there. They have the cutest little golden retriever puppy!! I fed the kids then had to bathe them and put them to bed. I watched Nanny McPhee and cuddled with the puppy. It's nice to have extra money for my jobs =D. After that I came home and I'm going to get in the shower and pack for Paris. We leave tomorrow =D. Bon soir!

No comments: