Monday, October 20, 2008

PICTURES! A bit mixed up


This was from this morning =D






Me and the Alps

Sophie and Aurore

It was soooo clear the day we went hiking!!




From our hike
The Alps towering over Lake Leman
Aurore and Dimitri

Sophie
Clear morning

From my window
The oldest, Ariadne
Sunrising over the French and Swiss Alps, to the far right you can see Mount Blanc (from my bedroom window)
Lake Leman in Geneva
The soccer boys we always look for
Sunrise

A lot of the houses are cute like this
The smaller chess pieces
Our giant checkers game...
That I obviously won =D
This is a "South Park" type of character and South Park is a cartoon based in Colorado! So Colorado has influences France!! Woooo
Hot guy at the skate park that I stalked
Geneva


I went to the bathroom in this theatre
The giant chess pieces! Taller than me
Most days look a little hazy and foggy so when the sun shines we are sooo excited!

My bathroom and shower











My bed and view from my window and then my car!



Part of the village
That is the mountain I live on
Cool buildings in the village
Better picture of the mountain
The youngest, Aurore




Still in Colorado

Me and Renee
Carley and Me
Me and Alyssa
Some of the gang by the little fire

Landon with Joseph, Evelyn













Me and Joseph





At the Bon Voyage before I left.


My cord came!! Today was a great day!! After French I went to Enrique's with him, his sister and Alisha. We had some bacon and eggs and just hung out. We walked to the store and just had a really good time. I came home, got the kids and my cord was here! So yeah now it's just gonna take ages to upload all the photos.

1 comment:

Average Me said...

Love the pics. Got the message. Keep the pics coming. They are awesome. I love getting the updates. Who's Landon? He's cute. =) Wink wink. I am so glad you are having a good time. Love your face.