I know I forgot to update last night. I ended up staying up late watching Prison Break since today was the start of my weekend. So yesterday I had my beloved French class. I think our teacher says on average about 5 words in english the whole two hours. It's nice though, even when I get so sick of hearing french, she makes it a bit easier. That and I have people helping me along the way =D!! After french I picked up Ariadne, but Ines stayed and ate lunch with her friend. We had a quiet lunch which was sooo nice! I took a short nap before walking her back down to school. I stopped and talked to Alisha through her window. We were going to start painting her studio but the guys were still there putting in windows. I came home and relaxed until Sophie came home and we went to get the kids. It started out as a really foggy day but by the afternoon it had cleared immensely and turned out to be a beautiful day. When we reached the house we did her english homework and then had dinner when Sophie, Ines and Aurore came home. After dinner I just stayed home instead of going to walk around because Alisha was still babysitting.
Today I slept in pretty late. It's so nice have heavy shutters that keep the light and some of the noise out. I had closed those last night with the anticipation of sleeping in. I do like seeing the lights of Geneva at night but I could give it up for one night haha. I took a really long shower to relax my tight neck. I got dressed and let my hair dry while I watched more Prison Break. I got ready and went to Val-Thoiry (the mall here) and bought a nice necklace for a decent price for tonight. I came home and read for a while until everyone came home and I did some english homework with each girl until dinner. It was really cute when they got home because Aurore, the youngest, came into my room looking for me and when she say me she screams, "HANNAH". So I chased her around and tickled her and threw her around while she just squealed with delight! I got ready, except for getting dressed, for tonight. Lauren, Alisha and I are going to Geneva to go dancing. It'll be a lot better this time because we're going with more people and they actually know the good places to go! So I'm pretty excited. I guess this dance club is pretty strict and only let the "right" people in haha so we'll see how that goes. Anyway hope everyone has a nice rest of their days, since it is still daylight there! Bon week-end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Tell us how your clubbin went. =) I bet they let you in. =) Hope you're doing well. Love your face.
Post a Comment