Saturday, October 4, 2008
Good Night, Baby
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope it was enjoyable. Today we celebrated Ines' birthday during lunch. After lunch I went to the market to buy popcorn for the girls and I to eat while their parents went out on a date. I'm so excited about being able to drive a stick now! Anyways, I came home and took a shower and got in my PJ's really early. The girls took their baths as well. We had a very early dinner of pizza and then started our movie. The popcorn wasn't as good as it is in the States but it was sufficent. After the movie Ariadne put Aurore to sleep for me because she doesn't usually like me :/. It was really sad because Aurore was upset because she missed her "mamo" and I knew I couldn't comfort her, but she was just in her room, not crying but more whimpering and it just broke my heart! Ines had hurt her foot so I brought her a warm rag in a bag to put on it. Ariadne missed her mom as well so I layed with her for a while and she played with my hair, almost like she was comforting me, and then held my hand for a long time. It was really sweet. As we layed their it made me realize that even though I'm thoroughly enjoying myself here, there is an emptiness somewhere in me. Not really sure what is causing it nor what will fill it. It's not this deep pain that is eating me, obviously, or I would have noticed it sooner. It's more of an irritation. Who knows. Life goes on. Now I'm gonna read for a bit and go to bed as well. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment