Well that's about it, not a very exciting day, but tomorrow promises for more excitement I'm sure. Bon soir mes amies!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Spider On My Ceiling
Oh the dreaded Wednesdays! Actually today wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. Oh yeah I don't have automatic spell check on this computer so somethings may be pretty messy and my "Y" key ykinda sticks. Anyways, I woke up this morning to a jackhammer. LITERALLY!! I was sleeping peacefully and had about 45 more minutes until my alarm went off but NO they had to come extra early with their jackhammer to fix the patio! So anyways I got up, ate breakfast, got the youngest dressed (she's really starting to warm up to me). I took her in the stroller and we walked Ines down into the village for her music class and waited there for Ariadne. We waited for an hour so that Sophie could have a little meeting here at the house and we could walk Ines home after her class. We ate some lunch and then the oldest girls went to their classes and I put Aurore to bed. Surprisingly she slept through the jackhammer that was going ALL day. I took a little nap after reading my book. Sophie went to the cell phone shop to see how much it would be to get me a cell phone and I'm still waiting to hear the verdict. Ines and I worked on her English homework and I picked up Ariadne from her music class and we ate dinner. I read them one and a half books (a half because it was boring and they were whining too much for me to read another one). I'm making sure they know that when they whine they don't get their way. When their mom is home is much harder because she's nicer to them haha. I thought about going out again tonight but figured might as well stay home, get rested for tomorrow and go out this weekend. Highlights of the day: Aurore, after she goes "pee pee" will always leave here bottoms (including panties) in the bathroom and run around. So cute. She will walk around chanting, "bum dela bum dela bum," but when you sing it she always corrects you and says, "NO, bum dela bum dela bum." It's fun. She's a hoot when she's being nice. I got some good reading in today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment