Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Swimsuit Models

On Monday I took the girls swimming after we met Sophie for lunch at this Vietnamese restaurant. We swam for a few hours and had a pretty good time. I had to keep telling them to be good so we could go to the pool. They did a really great job and we had fun. After the pool Sophie picked them up and I stayed in Ferney and went over to Enrique and Juliana's. She and I ate some steak and then I fell asleep in her bed. She left me there by myself since I knew I couldn't take a nap at my house with the girls home. I slept for about 20 minutes and the door rang and Enrique came home. He, of course, had no idea anyone was there so he was downstairs singing. It just made me smile. I should have let him know I was there sooner but decided to listen for a few minutes. So I went down there to say hi and he was a bit surprised I was there. I sat and talked to him while he ate his dinner. He's really easy to talk to and we have a good time. His parents came home so he and I went and watched a movie. I just have so much fun with him! We hung out and just talked and then Juliana came back from class so I sat with her. We all watched Stomp the Yard. Enrique was so in to it! By the time it was over it was midnight and since I had to watch the girls all day today I decided to go home. It was a good day =D!!

No comments: