Yesterday I got to sleep in a bit until the construction guys woke me up yet again. I had stayed up way too late on Monday night posting all those pictures! I picked the kids up for their two hour lunch. After lunch I drove them to Ferney for their English class. I was going to go to Enrique and Juliana's house but I didn't get a hold of them so I came home and I may have taken a nap but I think I just relaxed. I picked up Aurore and a neighbor Phillipe. It was a bit rainy so we didn't stay outside like usual, instead we came inside and danced to some music. The other girls came home and then Sophie did as well. Aurore is really starting to warm up to me finally and I so thankful for that. Today marks me being here for exactly four weeks. I can't believe how fast it has gone by! But at the same time it feels like ages because I've made a few close friends already. I love it here, I'm not gonna lie. Of course there are a lot of people and a few things I miss about the States but that's expected. Who knows where I'll end up at the end of my contract! I've thought of a few different places but we'll see.
Last night after dinner I went to Enrique and Juliana's. Their parents had some people over from work for dinner. They all spoke Spanish so that was a change. I've never realized how beautiful of a language it is. Maybe it was just the people speaking it haha. There were two kids there so we entertained them. We watched WALL-E, which is a really sweet movie by the way. Then we had some food and ended up staying upstairs with the kids and basically it was war! I have two bruises from last night! It was a lot of fun! I stayed pretty late then came home.
Today I woke up to Ines screaming something at her mom. I hate that! So I got up and got ready. I walked with Aurore in the stroller down to the school to get Ines after her music class. I had fun on the way down with Aurore. She really liked me today. Wish I could say the same for right now... We're sitting in my room and they are playing on my bed waiting for Sophie to get home and then we'll eat. I think I'll just stay in tonight since I have class tomorrow. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment