Thursday, October 16, 2008
Can't think of a good Title
So I'm playing a bit of catch up today, nothing much has really been going on. It's going to be really sparactic as I remember the key events, just a warning. Tuesday I got to talk to my niece who just turned five!! I can't believe how much they grow up and how much I miss all my nieces and nephews! It was really nice to talk to my brother and sister-in-law. They find out tomorrow if they are having a boy or girl =D. Gosh I'm excited! I found out that I'm going to Paris for the first time at the end of the month with my host family which will be a blast! And then the first or second weekend a few of us from my french class are going to Amsterdam, so basically I have to be saving up as much money as possible. Yesterday was a long day with the kids, as usual, it being Wednesday and everything. It was a beautiful day though and it was nice to see the full moon last night! I really want my dang computer cord to come so I can put pictures up! I have over a hundred and fifty on my camera right now and it's not gonna be fun loading that many at once! Anyways I'm sure this has been a boring blog, I can tell because it hasn't been that fun to write haha. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love all your blogs. I love hearing about what you're doing. All those places sound so fun. I hope your cord comes too. I can't wait to see all the pics you've taken. Caleb and Kendra and kids came and stayed the weekend last weekend. Connor is so cute. I love his sweet face. I took Kendra home and we took the girls swimming in Kamas. It was so fun. I love that place. It was good to see them. I hope you are doing well. Love your face. Keep that happy smile.
You are so funny. Everyone makes mistakes, just learn from them. =) You are a special person, make sure boys treat you that way. I know you are boy crazy, it's a Swope thing. =) Just remember that you deserve respect, and adoration. I love and miss you much. Love your face.
Post a Comment