Thursday, November 27, 2008

Synchronized Swimming

I know I've been absent from this for the last few days but I'm sure you all survived except my mom maybe ;). Sunday I went to Stake Conference but it was in French and the headsets that were translating it were all being used so I sat there for two hours and got maybe every fifth word...

Monday I had class then lunch with my girls. I went swimming by myself which was nice because I did more laps than usual. No hot swim teacher though... BUMMER! I went to Enrique's later that night after dinner and hung out.

Tuesday I slept in then picked up the girls for lunch. I drove them back down afterward and went swimming with Alisha and Enrique.

Wednesday I was home all day with the kids then made dinner while Sophie was out for her Catholic school class.

Today I had my French class then went swimming with Alisha and Juliana after lunch. The hot swim teacher was there again so needless to say I didn't get many laps in because I was staring (probably with my mouth wide open). Happy Thanksgiving by the way! We are celebrating on Saturday so that should be fun. I made dinner tonight after helping Ariadne write a poem for her English homework. But I better getting eating so I can call mom and see if this webcam thing will work. I'm sure everyone is loving their Thanksgivings!! Be thankful =D

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

I LOVED Paris and I'm jealous. Fly me out there! LOL