Wednesday was busy but I stayed at home most of the day. At one point a little boy came over for me to watch and then his sister came back with the older girls, so it was a bit hectic. I fed the kids dinner while the adults talked (which I cooked by the way and it turned out pretty well). I went and hung out with Juliana and we watched a few movies then I came home.
Thursday the elementary school teachers were on strike so the girls went to friends' houses for the morning while I was in class then we had lunch and went to the pool with Alisha and two of her kids. Oh my gosh I saw THE cutest swim teacher!! First off he was tall, dark and handsome and on top of THAT!! he was the swim teacher for the 3 and 4 year olds! I seriously melted!! It was so freaking adorable!! Of course I didn't talk to him but I wanted to so bad! But we had a lot of fun at the pool and Ines lost her swim cap at the bottom of the deep pool haha. Alisha and I taught the girls how to chicken fight in the pool and we decided when we swim with the kids we need to wear wetsuits so that they stay on and we don't end up flashing half the community!! After that I brought the girls home and we were all very tired but homework had to be done. We ate dinner then I was able to go out. I headed over to Juliana and Enrique's. We all hung out and eventually watched Mamma Mia. Juliana fell asleep after the first five minutes. So she went to bed and then Enrique and I ended up staying up until 4:30 a.m. talking.
Yesterday after I woke up I hung out at their house for a while until Juliana had to work. I went home and took a shower and got a few things done. I went back over there at about six. Enrique went out with some friends so Juliana and I had dinner by ourselves and talked while we waited for Alisha to call us and tell us she was ready. So we picked Alisha up eventually. We came back to the house to finish getting ready to go to Bypass to go dancing. We get there and they wouldn't let Juan in because of his shoes!! It was sooo lame! So we went all the way back to Ferney and Juliana had remembered about this club near there so we went there. First off it was this little tiny place, secondly, not a soul was dancing. But after a while people started dancing and we ended up having a ton of fun. At one point I walked passed this guy and he literally fell to his knees and bowed to me! NO lie!! I was like what on earth?!?!? Crazy people! We got back to their house at about 4 a.m. and went to bed.
Today I woke up and it was snowing. I walked into talk to Enrique and saw it out his window. The flakes were HUGE! But it didn't last long and it didn't stick but it was still exciting! I cooked eggs for everyone when Juliana woke up and we all just hung out for a while. Alisha and I left at about 3 this afternoon. I didn't sleep very well last night so when I got home I took a nap and then went to meet a lady who wants me to babysit. Now I'm doing this then headed to babysit for another family. Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment