This was me a while ago in St. Genis after a night at Charlie's. Those were my Coke bottles in French that the housekeeper threw away :/Welcome to Wednesday everyone! I got to sleep in just a little bit thankfully but have been pretty tired the last few days. Ines, Aurore and I walked down to take Ines to her music class and pick up Ariadne. While we waited for Ines to get done we went with Alisha and her kids to feed the cows. They weren't very friendly so didn't come eat the carrots we had brought. When Ines was done the four of us walked back home and got ready for lunch with Sophie. Lunch was a bit of a nightmare but we all got through it. There was a glass broken and a lot of crying over nothing. I was quite tempted to leave the table and eat later but I didn't want to be that rude. I took a brief nap while Aurore was asleep but it was short lived. After that the girls did some homework and then Sophie took Ariadne to a class and I gave the other two a bath. Yes my day was extremely exciting as you can tell!! I made dinner while Sophie was teaching a bible class, we ate and now I'm really bored and will probably go to sleep early =D.
Oh so about the unconscious singing. Apparently I sing all the time without really realizing it. When we were in Amsterdam it happen more than once. So at one point I turned to Enrique, after busting out in song because he had said something that made me start singing, "I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you..." and I ask, "Was I singing out loud again?" He just smiles and says, "Yep" "Dang it!!" It was pretty funny. So we were talking last night about it and it was cute because he thinks I can sing HAHAHA! I think he needs to get his ears checked! Anyways it made me smile at least. I guess now I have to find something to do for the next few hours so I don't get too much sleep. Nighty night!




1 comment:
You hang out a lot with Enrique. How's that going? Anything new arise? Guess what? I'm going to the Twilight movie with all the girls on the 21st. Wish you were here to come. Love your face.
Post a Comment