Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Morning Headache





Sunday was relaxing, I got to sleep in then take a bath. We went to lunch at this African restaurant in Paris then went back to her mother's house. I watched the kids while some of the adults took care of some things at another house.

Monday we had a brunch then packed up the car to head back to Thoiry. The girls were getting on my nerves but we all survived the trip. I took a shower and headed over to Enrique and Juliana's. I watched a movie with them and we ate some oranges and just played around.

Tuesday I had the oldest girls all day because it is still school vacation until tomorrow. The morning was a bit rough but the afternoon was better. I had them do homework before lunch then we ate and they played for a bit and did a some more homework until their friends came over. So they played with their friends and I got to watch a movie by myself. It was pretty nice but I got bored. After dinner Dimitri fixed the stereo in my car. YAY!!! After that I headed over to Enrique and Juliana's to hang. Mary Poppins was on TV so we watched that for a while which brought back memories of Grandma Anderson's house. I left at about a quarter to midnight then called mom and papa when I got home. We talked for about forty-five minutes then I took a shower and went to bed.

This morning I woke up and had a bit of a headache so I ate breakfast and told the girls I would be in my bed, with my door open and would still be awake if they needed me. I was laying there and Ines came in and said she had a headache too so I let her get in bed with me and called for Ariadne and Aurore. So all four of us laid in my bed for about an hour playing and drawing letters on each other's backs. It was so fun!! So it was a really good morning. Aurore is getting sick I think because she has been very cranky for the most part today but when we were in bed she was really sweet and then at lunch she was too. Her favorite word in English is "Woah!" She loves when I say that and she always repeats it and just giggles! I let Ines draw on my back with markers and she had fun with that. We had lunch and now Ines is doing homework and I'm assisting Ariadne with her English story and about to put Aurore down for her nap =D. See ya later!

No comments: