Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Renewment

Friday night babysitting was fine. Alisha, Juliana and I did go to Geneva to go dancing. It was pretty fun. Danced with a guy name Victor from Portugal who was nice and fun. We got back to Juliana's and Alisha and I decided to just stay the night there since it was 5:30 a.m. We slept on the couches and when their parents woke up they said we could go sleep in their bed! It was sooooo sweet! And their bed was so comfortable! At about noon we finally decided to get out of bed and get on with the day. Enrique was kinda surprised to see us haha. After eating brunch Alisha and I back to Thoiry. I dropped her off and then took a shower, picked her up and went back to Juliana's and the three of us went shopping. I bought a really, really cute jacket, a pair of sneakers and a cute pair of boots. Very successful shopping trip! After that we went to a movie but it had already started when we got there so we went back to Juliana's to eat but the pizza place was closed so we went back to Balexert and had a pizza there. Then we watched Quantum of Solace (in English thankfully). It was a pretty good movie. We took her home and went up to get water and say hi to Enrique, who really liked my new coat. I got home and then emailed my mommy and went to bed.

Today I wore my new boots of course. I picked up my home teacher Jason for church. In Sacrement meeting the little kids did their program and it was so sweet! I love these Sundays. It sure made me miss my nieces and nephews though! Relief society was a good one like always. There was a lady there who was pregnant and due in March just like my sister in laws and that made me sad because she was already getting so big and I'm gonna miss seeing my two sister in laws pregnant together and rubbing their bellies and taking pictures. I think pregnant women are so beautiful! But it was good. Afterward I had been invited, along with a few other young adults, to a ladies house for lunch. I really enjoy my other home teacher Samuel. He's really funny and we have a lot in common. He really reminds me of my brothers and I think that's why I enjoy him so much. Lunch was absolutely amazing. After lunch I had to take some people back to the church and then my home teachers home taught me haha. It was a wonderful lesson by Samuel. The more he talked the more I realized we are so alike. He's a great guy and the Spirit was so strong. I love days like today!!! But now I'm home for pretty much the first time this weekend. We're gonna eat dinner soon and then watch Ghandi. Good night!

No comments: