Friday, November 14, 2008

I LOVE Fridays!!

Last night I took Maurine home and read her some stories in French. Well more like she tutored me and assisted me with my pronunciation. Her dad got home about 45 minutes late so I didn't head to Juliana's until almost ten but since I have Fridays off it wasn't a big deal. We watched The Accidental Husband. I loved it!!! Enrique watched some of it with us too. No matter what happens with Enrique or whenever he erks me I always end up really glad he's home or hanging out with us. He just makes me laugh and I really appreciate that. That is one thing I really miss about being so far from Travis haha. Anyways so I stayed there until about 2 a.m. and drove home under the full moon. It was such a gorgeous night!! At one point I turned my lights off and drove by moonlight momentarily but not long.

Today I slept in a bit but didn't make it as late as I had hoped. I got up at about 9:30 and had some pasta for breakfast and got in the shower. I love Fridays because I have the house all to myself all day. I took about a 45 minute shower probably because I had to shave my legs and that shower is a standing shower so I don't fit that well when I'm trying to shave my legs. So I left the house at noon and went to Enrique's house. We were supposed to leave when I got there but he was still eating so we hung out for a bit and just listened to music. I love music! His taste in music is almost identical to mine, as well as his appreciation for good music. Not saying I'm some music guru but I don't let my taste be shaped solely on what is currently popular. I have a very wide range of likes. So anyways, we left his house and went to the pool. We met Juliana there and we all tried out the diving board and I did some water aerobics and we just had a good time. Afterward we went back to their house and had some lunch and watched Hancock. I came home and now I'm headed to babysit at 8 (about 15 minutes) then Alisha, Juliana and I are going dancing =D!! Bonsoir!!

No comments: