Thursday, November 13, 2008
The Thursday Downer
Today was the beloved French class. I really do like it. It's my day to kinda dress up because I don't have to walk up and down the hill as much and I get to see people haha so I usually curl my hair. It was a good class. I'm learning more and I like that. I'm so excited to eventually be fluent!! I'll have to get a French boyfriend to teach me! I'd probably pay more attention. I think I spend too much time laugh at Enrique than actually paying attention. Which brings me to the downer. It's not a big one just kinda bummed me out I guess. And they are dumb reasons too. So he had a lunch date with a girl he had told me about already but for some reason it just kinda made me sad. I mean, yes, I like him but I know we aren't going to date or anything and that's fine, he's not Mormon and lots of other reasons but it still just kinda made me sad. But anyways I came home and fed the girls then took them back to school and came home and fooled with my music. I'm so sick of the internet automatically taking me to French websites! Like with my itunes I can't purchase any music with my American debit card because the address doesn't match but if I change the address it will charge me in euros and that is more expensive and so it was just erking me! So I took a nap and that was nice because it's a cold day and sleep drowns out the rest of the day =D. I picked up Ariadne and her friend Maurine from school and now we're home. I'll take Maurine home after dinner and get her ready for bed and wait for her dad to come home and then possibly go to Ferney to hang with Juliana later tonight. Je ne sais pas! I'm sure I'll let you know what I end up doing haha. I'm supposed to go swimming with Enrique tomorrow which I don't know why I invited him, because I don't really want him to see me in a swimsuit!! DUMB HEAD! A tout a l'heure!
I liked my hair today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You look smokin' hot. lol =) Enjoy french class I wish I were learning SOMETHING!!! =) I hope you are enjoying yourself. I love and miss your face.
Post a Comment