Sunday, November 2, 2008

Please Don't Spit On Me!

Saturday started at the museum. There was a nose exhibit that was pretty interesting. I stayed with the family for a while but then their cousins finally made it and we had pretty much already seen the whole exhibit so I went to walk around Paris on my own. I was walking along and saw a guy that looked like my friend Lauren Bleggi's dad and then I realized it was and her mom too! They were in a car so I was waving but they never saw me. It was so crazy! I bought a nutella and banana crepe at this little stand. It was so funny because the two ladies working the stand were singing their hearts out to this French song and I was cracking up! It was a good taste of Paris. I was in search of a hat that I knew I could get really cheap in Paris so I walked down this street that Sophie said would probably have one of the cheap souvenir shops. Well it didn't so I ended up walking to the Eiffel Tower then back toward Notre Dame which was closer to where I started in the first place. As I was walking I got to see most of Paris which was nice and some guy almost did a farmers blow on me. (He blew snot out his nostril while holding the other one shut, just in case you were wondering.) He felt pretty bad when he realized I was right there but I just laughed. Why is it that the weirdest things happen to me with the cutest guy?!?!? So anyways all of this walking took about four and a half hours. I walked around Paris by myself to find a HAT! My feet were KILLING me! I got on the metro and headed back to Sophie's brother's house where we waited for the kids to finish eating and then the adults started dinner around 8:30 and didn't finish until 10:30!! It was crazy. It's still really hard for me to take that long to eat! We came home and I went to bed and slept pretty well. It seems like I've been having a lot of dreams here. Maybe it's because I get more sleep haha! Well I better get going. Oh here are the pictures from the day =D!

At the nose exhibit




It does this every hour on the hour when it's dark.

1 comment:

renee said...

you saw the bleggi"s? holly cow thats insane! im very jealous of the paris trip. learn it well so you can be my tour guide soon!