Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Grocery Store Casanova
Friday I stayed home and just watched this show that Enrique got me hooked on called Heroes. He has the first season on DVD so I watched that most of the day. On Saturday we had out Thanksgiving dinner so I spent the day cooking and then that evening Alisha and her family came and we all had dinner. I made my peach crumble pie and it was fabulous! Monday was class and then lunch with the girls. I was supposed to grocery shopping for this lady down the street but my car decided not to start so I had to wait until dinner time when I could take Sophie's car. So Dimitri and I took the car down to the shop and then I headed off to get groceries. As I was in the produce section I noticed a guy who was kinda cute but I'm pretty sure he had a ring on. Well later he started talking to me in French and I didn't know what he was saying so I told him I didn't speak French well so he switches to English and asks if I know where the batteries are. I told him I thought they would be at the other end of the store. So he asks if I'll go with him. But at this point I was sick of shopping and it was a weird question anyways so I told him I didn't have time. He goes, "Maybe another time." Which totally didn't fit the situation at all! Yeah maybe another time we can walk to the other side of the grocery store together haha! What did I learn from this experience? Wearing heels to the grocery store gives guys the wrong idea =D! Alisha came over and we watched some more Heroes then I went to bed. I slept in this morning and then fed the girls. I did my French homework then Ines and I did her English homework and we ate, I put the girls to bed and that's it. I'm really glad I have a car, this being without one is just not working for me... Night! Oh Happy Birthday Papa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment