Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Looking For A British Boy

Thursday I had my French class and I was a bit confused so thankfully Enrique was able to explain it to me. I really enjoy my class and thankfully and I learning. Granted I understand it better than I can speak it but regardless I am learning. It can be frustrating though when people just know you're American and automatically speak English to you. Anyways, after work I went to hang out with Juliana. We had some pizza and then waited for Enrique to get home to go out with us. Those two just crack me up. It started off to be a pretty boring outing but I ended up having a lot of fun with Enrique so that was good. We didn't get home until 8 am... Long night!

Obviously Friday we all slept in. We had some breakfast at 12:30 when we woke up and then I headed home to take a shower and get ready for the day. I did the grocery shopping for the lady down the road and then I babysat her daughter that night. Since I was recovering from the night before I just went to bed early and that was wonderful.

Saturday I think I just hung out at home and kind of locked myself in my room. I love my girls and the family is extremely generous but when it comes down to it, I need my weekends away. Alisha and I did some shopping and I bought snow pants so I can go skiing and snowboarding with Enrique and his family when they go. Eventually I'll be skiing the Alps!! After shopping Alisha had to babysit so I went over the Enrique's and we watched movies and I came home later that night.

Sunday was wonderful. I just love church, always fulfilling. After church I took my Sunday afternoon nap of course. I made sure everything was set at home and Alisha and I went back to the church for the broadcast of the Christmas Devotional. It was nice to have Alisha there. There were some pretty cute missionaries there! I hate that!! They are SO off limits!

Monday was class and then lunch with my girls. I love how Enrique and Juliana and I have gotten into a weekly routine. It is just expected that on Monday nights I'll be going over there since I don't wake up early on Tuesdays. Alisha and I did some grocery shopping and then made cookies. Oh my gosh, Europe does not have chocolate chips!!! So I had to use crispy M&M's. So when I went to hang out with Enrique I brought them cookies. We were watching a movie and of course I kept laughing because I just laugh all the time and his dad kept making fun of me. I had a good little chat with his dad about his work and what not. We ended up watching The Family Stone and it made me so homesick. I'm going to be missing my whole family in Colorado with two of my sister-in-laws being pregnant together. My nephew who I was born is turning one on Friday and then my other nephew turns one shortly after that. I just feel that I'm missing a lot while I'm over here. Of course I'm having a great time here and Christmas in Paris with Alisha, Juliana and Enrique will be amazing but I miss my family :(. Anyways, I tried oysters for the first time and I'm not a huge fan. Enrique was more than happy to finish for me so I guess it wasn't a big deal. I ended up having a really bad headache so I was happy to get home and take a hot shower and go to bed.

Today I slept in and did not want to get out of bed. I took a quick shower and picked up the girls and two friends for lunch. Sophie came home to eat with us and then took them to English. Alisha and I went swimming in hopes of finding the hot swim teachers but no luck. I picked up Aurore and Phillipe. It is so cute because Aurore calls me Hannah Mae now. She'll ask for something and I'll say, "Magic word?" and she'll respond, "Please Hannah MAE!" Then I just can't refuse haha. She stood on the chair next to me while I did the dishes til the girls and Sophie came home. Dimitri is in the States on business. At six I took Ariadne to track and went to babysit for this other family from England. Oh my goodness! All the attractive men here are dads!! This guy is incredibly good looking and I need to ask if he has brothers because he is really tall too!! I've decided I need to go to England to find my husband! They have two boys, Jay is 11 and Marcus is 7 and we had sooo much fun together. They were really nice to me and each other. We were playing the wii and they kept saying how well I was doing and it was just so fun. So it's official, I'm marrying an extremely attractive English man and we're having really cute boys like that!!! It was a good break for me. I came home and helped Sophie clean up and make some bread for all the Christmas parties going on this week and we moved some furniture and finished decorating the tree and now my neck hurts from sitting here for so long typing. I need a chiropractor!!!! Anyways, it is past my bedtime and I'm exhausted. Bonsoir!

No comments: