To My Awaiting Angel
Your papa and I are waiting
Counting down the unknown number of months
Well let's face it, maybe years
Until our tiny angel comes to our home
We've thought of names to suit you
Excited to see your smile, the one like your papa's
And lay you on my chest
Have your hand wrap around my finger
Your papa is excited
Oh I can tell
We think of all the fun we'll have
You can tell we've had a while to think
I know he'll be a good papa
He's kind and sensitive for times when you want to talk
He's lots of fun and really tall
What a great listener too
Don't you ever worry about being lonely; he cuddles
We'll both love you oh so much
Your papa is good like that
He's good looking too
Oh by the way if you see your papa around
Let him know I'm in France
Waiting for him to find ME
So we can start this family!!
~HMS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment