Saturday was a bit rough for me because I didn't feel good so I didn't want to do anything. But I made pancakes for breakfast but they weren't that good because Sophie wanted me to use a mix she had gotten. After that I just let the girls play and kinda snoozed in the next room over with my door open. I made some lunch and we all just rested. At five I took Ines and Aurore to the neighbor's where they were staying the night and then took Ariadne to her friends house for a sleep over. I picked up Alisha and we went to get Enrique, Juliana and Juan. When we got there their dad asked if I was going skiing with them tomorrow. I love how I'm pretty much considered family now. We met a friend of theirs at the bowling alley. I ordered a hot dog for dinner and it came in a baguette with ketchup and mayo, it was actually pretty good so of course Enrique wanted a taste so he ate half of it and we ordered another one. We had an air hockey tournament and he won but not by much. Bowling was fun so it was a really good night. Walking around Geneva is so much better when there are guys with you because then you don't get approached by creeps!!
Sunday I picked up Ariadne and then went to pick up Ines and Aurore but the neighbors said all three of them could stay for lunch and then I could pick up Aurore for her nap. So I picked her up later but she was quite upset and only slept for fifteen minutes so I took her back over there to play with them. Thankfully the neighbors adore her. So I went to Alisha's housewarming party. She now has her own studio that her host family built from their garage. I picked up my tired, hungry, cranky girls from the neighbors. Of course Aurore was throwing a fit as soon as she realized she had to leave and the lady told me she thinks they have LICE. So I took them home, threw all three of them in the bath and washed their hair with lice killing shampoo. At this point not only is Aurore crying but so is Ines. I get them clean and out, dress the baby in her pj's and head downstairs to start dinner. They all come down when they are dressed and ALL THREE of them are crying at this point!!! "I want maman and papa!" So as I'm cooking I'm dancing and singing and making faces and being a total freak just trying to cheer them up! It worked a bit thankfully. So as soon as dinner was done we put the baby in bed and I started reading to them in there. We went in her room and she feel asleep by 7:15 and I finished reading to the girls by 7:40. It was an early night but well deserved! Sophie and Dimitri came home and Sophie wasn't mad about the car, she didn't really care, but Dimitri was a bit upset but not really at me. So I'm not sure if they are going to get it fixed or not. It's not too bad but who knows. When they came home I left to pick up Enrique, Juliana and Juan to bring them back here for another little party at Alisha's new studio. It was fun to just chat and hang out for a bit. After I took them home I came home, took a shower and went to bed.
Today was class and on the way home we were talking about me going over to Enrique's later and Juliana said she wasn't going to be there til later but she says, "Oh well I know you'll be home still." Referring to her house. I told how I love that everyone just expects me to be there and I might as well live there. And since my car wasn't working part of last week I didn't go over there and apparently everyone was asking where I was. Made me feel loved! I think I have the biggest family in the world and most of my family members don't know each other =D. I have my immediate family, my extended family, the Bustoses, my host family, the Serjes (Enrique's family) and all the individuals I've collected on the way. I think I've lived with most of my friends at one point. Even if it is just a weekend. But I sure am thankful for each one of you! I wouldn't have it any other way! At least I'll be in Paris with two of my families for Christmas. Talk to you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment