Friday, December 5, 2008

Horribly Good Day

Wednesday was cold and walking into town was no fun. My car was fixed so we picked it up =D! Wednesdays are always long but I survive. I met up with my home teacher, Samuel. Let's just say I love him! He's such a great guy and perfect for me in so many ways that it kinda scares me. He's TALL, nice hands, really pretty blue eyes, funny, good Mormon boy, has five brothers and one sister (I've always wanted to marry into a family of boys =D), he's hardworking, likes to read and just pretty freaking cool. He's moving back to the states tomorrow though!!! We talked for about and hour and a half and had a good time and a very spiritual lesson as always.

Thursday was class which is fun as always. I babysat a little girl for a bit that night then came home and went to bed a bit early.

Today Sophie left to meet Dimitri in Barcelona so I spent all day with Aurore. It was so fun!! We went swimming and the whole way there she sang to me, it was so cute! She was really lovey with me today, she was hugging me and had a lot of fun at the pool together. She fell asleep on the way home but after lunch I put her down for a nap but she was up there just singing to herself so I went and got her and we hung out together. She likes to just sit on my bathroom counter while I curl my hair and put on make up. Before we had to pick up the girls we went to the grocery store and as I was parking Sophie's car I hit some pipe and scratched HER car!!!! I feel sooooo bad! I didn't want to tell her over the phone because I don't want her to worry about it over the weekend but it's killing me. I feel terrible! I'm sure it'll be fine but I still want them to let me pay for it! So Aurore and I did some shopping then picked up the girls at school. It was pouring ALL day! So the girls and I came home and I started fixing dinner and told them to start getting ready for the church Christmas party. Ines has been extremely excited to go to this so she wanted to dress up and everything. She even let me curl her hair!! We ended up leaving an hour later than planned haha but I'm not used to being a single mother of three! Samuel was supposed to come but I guess something came up so I was a bit bummed since he leaves tomorrow. But it was nice to get a text from Travis telling me I am missed. I had a dream last night that I got shot and I told the shooter that he needed to call Glen because I knew he would take care of me. (Glen is the guy I went to my senior prom whom I've stayed pretty close with over the years, real sweetheart, although most people don't get to see that side of him. But I haven't talked to him in the last few weeks because I guess he's been busy with school and stuff with his girlfriend.) It was a really random dream, but it made me kinda sad since I didn't feel like I could talk to him since he's been preoccupied and what not. But when I got back from the party I had an email from him apologizing for not talking to me lately and that he just wanted to let me know he was thinkin about me. It was really sweet and made me so much happier. I got to talk to him and it was nice. It's always nice to know you're missed and loved =D. I trust that all is well with most of you and I will miss being around for the holidays but know my love is being sent to you!! Night!

No comments: