"It says December 25th on my phone, but I just don't believe it." -Alisha. Well it has been a pretty fun time in Paris so far but definitely doesn't feel like Christmas unfortunately. But Paris has been nice. Oh and I woke up on Wednesday with a voicemail from one of my bestest friends, Sara Faith, telling me she is ENGAGED! I guess I can say I wasn't too surprised that she is because we all knew it was going to happen but I was so happy she called me, even though I missed it. So CONGRATS BESTEST FRIEND! Right now I'm really tired and don't really want to do this but I'm waiting for Alisha to get out of the shower so I can take one and go to bed haha. But Tuesday I had the day off so I packed for Paris and then had the 5 hour car ride here and that really pretty much sucked! I met up with Juliana and Enrique near the Eiffel Tower after be asked out by a 70 year old man!!! I stayed the night with them at the hotel.
The next morning I went with them and their family to walk around the town until I picked up Alisha at the train station. We came to Sophie's mom's house here in Paris and then went to my first Catholic mass. And it was in French of course. That was interesting haha. We helped wrap a few presents and then went to bed.
Alisha and I slept in until 11 and then got dressed and when all the family came there was a mad rush to the living room to see what Santa brought. I had already opened what my mom sent me and that was AWESOME! I could not believe how much she fit in one box. I got mistletoe, pjs, shirts, a watch, stockings, and everything else you can imagine haha! Then Santa brought me a cookbook, chocolate, a Paris guide, a Barcelona guide, a necklace and peanut butter! Our lunch started at around two and when Alisha and I left the house at 5 they were still going to have salad, cheese and dessert. Insane! We went to the Eiffel Tower so Alisha could see it and then me Enrique, Juliana and Juan on the Champs-Elyses. We walked around for a while and saw stuff and then Alisha and I came home and now I'm going to bed. Good night =D and Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment