Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Vent Me

Just FYI this is going to be a venting blog and probably very whiny but I'm ok with that. If you're not in the mood for whining stop reading now =D. Last night I was extremely tired at about 9 pm and I hadn't woken up that morning until about 10, granted I was hanging out with Enrique til 2:45 am and then came home and took a shower before bed. But usually I'm not that tired, it could have been from swimming too but either way it was odd. I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick or am already sick. I went to bed at 10 and slept pretty well throughout the night. So maybe since I'm sick my tolerance for anything has left. But the girls just won't listen to me today since their mom is home and I don't feel like I'm being respected today by anyone. I'm sure most of it is in my head but it's so frustrating and I want to curl up in bed and cried. Which I did already. I canNOT stand the whining, SCREAMING, and just the crap they give me!!!! I also found out that I don't get paid any extra for this past weekend. I guess that's ok because I don't think I'll have to pay for the scratch in the car. I see different patterns in the kids behavior that I want to change and then I realize their parents allow it and it discourages me! I hate how they all scream at each other! I mean the kids more than anything but I'm the type of person that does not do well with contention. I do everything I can to avoid it, including letting people get away with crap they shouldn't because I don't want to bring it up. So when it's contentious here I just want to go do laundry or something to avoid being around them. Don't get me wrong I like the family and it's a good situation but I'm just a little overwhelmed. I think part of it too is that it's snowing. I love watching the snow fall but I know that I probably won't be able to escape to Enrique and Juliana's for my sanity later tonight. My car doesn't have snow tires and even though I'm pretty confident that I'd do fine since I lived in Idaho, I know Sophie would not be okay with it. It's frustrating. But anyways I think that is enough. If not I'll get on again later...

No comments: