Sunday, September 28, 2008
**SUNSHINE**
I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and the sky was clear and I could see so many stars! It made me so happy. When I woke up for church this morning I actually saw the sun and there were no clouds in the sky, it's the first sunny day in Thoiry since I arrived. Church was nice, the ward is small but some great people. Not many people my age and no cute guys my age that I noticed. Maybe one of the twenty missionaries. I rode the bus home and we ate lunch outside by the pool when I got home. Ariadne and I worked on her English homework for a few hours and then Ines, Aurore, Sophie and I went to the carnival here in town. It was fun riding the swings again. I saw Alisha there and we decided to meet later after dinner to see if the cute soccer boys were playing or practicing again tonight. We came home for a dinner of pasta and now I'm just catching up with this and then maybe going to walk around the village with Alisha, come back to review for my french test tomorrow. Good night for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like a blast Hannah. I'm so jealous. I am so glad you found a friend and lots of hot guys. =) I know you are going to have so much fun. Keep working on that French so that you can speak to the local hotties. =) I love your face and can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment