Monday, September 29, 2008

More Facts I Forgot

More Fun France Facts I Love:

  • The dads here are SO involved. A lot of the time you'll see them picking up their kids from school and not just the moms. It's so freaking cute!!
  • When parents take their kids to school and pick them up, they get out of their cars and wait with them or walk them into the school even. It's just more friendly and caring.
  • That almost everyone dresses nice. The guys in Geneva all had really sexy jeans on, I was impressed! When I move back to the states I will be disappointed in the fashion sense of most straight guys.
  • In this small village everyone says bonjour as you pass.
  • That most people speak at least two languages! America needs to catch up!
  • The kids call their moms "mahmo", that's what my kids will call me. And I will call my little girl "shoo shoo".

Facts I'm not so fond of:

  • They drive like maniacs! If anyone has ridden with me they know that I tend to tailgate without noticing. I hate when people do that to me but unfortunately I tend to do that when I'm not paying attention, but when I realize it I back off. Anyways, EVERYONE here tailgates and honks as soon as they can.
  • All the cute guys that are no longer in high school have a wife and kids!!! Where are the single boys?? Can't some come home on the weekends from college?
  • Football is soccer and there is no American football here! BAAA!

Anyways, good night!

P.S. ~Pictures will come as soon as I can get a cord!

No comments: