Saturday, September 13, 2008

Only Ten More Days!!

Well as time here in Colorado shortens and France is quickly approaching I find myself quite nervous I guess you could say. Don't get me wrong I'm so extremely excited I can hardly stand it, but at the same time the unknown is a bit scary. These last few months in Colorado were much more than I would have imagined! I absolutely love my job and my boss! She and I have so much fun together and I like knowing that I'm serving my country by serving those that defend it and their families. I've become close to people I had lost and know the ones that will always be there. What a blessing family and friends are in my life! I'll miss the States and many of the conviences I hear they don't have in France, but this is adventure I could not pass up. I'm thrilled with the fact that I'm getting PAID to LIVE in Europe! I guess life has its way of working out. Who'd athunk? Looking back I'm so thankful I've lived my life the way I have. Sure there are a few things I regretted at one point but as the saying goes, "Don't regret anything because at the time it was exactly what you wanted." There is truth to that. Everything I've done, wished I'd done or not done makes me who I am. I live and learn.

Currently I'm pretty bored and kinda bummed for some reason. I guess it's because I didn't make plans tonight. And the fact that there are some people I'd like to be hanging out with tonight that I can't. Blasted relationships!! I seem to come across the right ones at the wrong time. I guess in that case they aren't the right ones. Either way it leaves me a bit lonely. It just seems that at this point in my life I'm at a different crossroad than most of my friends. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be going to France. I know this a once in a lifetime opportunity but when I get back I know I'll be in this same spot! Woo go me! I want my own house and things to just settle down. I don't want to keep moving every 3 or 4 months if you know what I mean. My life is very exciting and I know one day I will kinda miss my freedom to just, I dunno, move to another COUNTRY. But I want consistency too! It'll all work out, it always does! Just gotta be patient I guess.

2 comments:

Average Me said...

Cute cute Cant wait to see more.

Average Me said...

ok, so that post was meant for another blog. Sorry. lol I meant to say. I am going to miss you terribly and I hope that you will keep up your blog so I can live through you. =) I know you are going to have a blast and that you will experience things that you never would have otherwise. I don't know what path your life is suppose to take, but I do know that as long as you CTR it will take you where you need to go. I have no doubt in my mind that your day will come when you get to settle down. Enjoy the time you have to run around like a bantchee. =) I wish I had more of that time now. Make the most of every situation, be a good example whenever you can, and remember that we are all here missing and loving you. Love your face,
your favorite cousin. =)
Mal