Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cheese And Whine!

So today was whine day EVERYONE was whining! Ines was whining while we did her English and Ariadne was whining after track and now it sounds like I'm whining. Well I would like to sometimes. Today wasn't too bad. The sun visited again and that was nice. I actually slept very well for a girl with a cold and got to sleep in a bit even though the family was pretty loud this morning. I picked the girls and two of their friends up for lunch and brought them home, fed them and took them back to school. Alisha and I hung out for a bit looking for stuff to do in Geneva this weekend. I picked up Aurore and brought her home. I swear I make at least three trips down the hill and three trips up, if I don't have buns of steel by the time I get home I'm going to never workout again because there will be no point!! I get so tired after pushing the dang stroller all the way up the hillS! Haha ok yeah I know I'M whining now. After dinner I put the girls to bed and then met up with Alisha. There were no soccer boys out tonight :(. There is always tomorrow night...hopefully. Well I'm off to bedy-by. Bon soir!

No comments: