This weekend I went snowboarding and skiing with Juliana and Enrique and their family. Needless to say that I fell... a lot! It's been a while since I've snowboarded and then it was my first time skiing. But it was soooo beautiful up there in the Alps. Obviously. You could just see the little villages below and that other peaks all around. The sun was shining and it could not have been a prettier day. I had a blast but I am soooooo sore!! All my muscles just ache. I fell asleep almost the whole way home and when we got back to their house Enrique's mom lent me a dry shirt and we just sat around. Then when I went to go home my car doors wouldn't unlock and then once I got them unlocked my driver door wouldn't stay shut so I stayed the night there on the couch and that didn't help my sore muscles haha. So I know I'll sleep well tonight!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Snowboarding the Alps!
This weekend I went snowboarding and skiing with Juliana and Enrique and their family. Needless to say that I fell... a lot! It's been a while since I've snowboarded and then it was my first time skiing. But it was soooo beautiful up there in the Alps. Obviously. You could just see the little villages below and that other peaks all around. The sun was shining and it could not have been a prettier day. I had a blast but I am soooooo sore!! All my muscles just ache. I fell asleep almost the whole way home and when we got back to their house Enrique's mom lent me a dry shirt and we just sat around. Then when I went to go home my car doors wouldn't unlock and then once I got them unlocked my driver door wouldn't stay shut so I stayed the night there on the couch and that didn't help my sore muscles haha. So I know I'll sleep well tonight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment