Thursday, January 22, 2009
Much Needed Update
I know it's been a while since a real update but not much out of the ordinary. Been warm the last few days which has been really wonderful because when the air is warmer that the huge lake in Geneva then we can actually see the village and all the way to the Alps!!! And the sun has not burnt out!! Just in case you were wondering, I sure was! I'm sure it'll get colder once again but that's ok as long as I get little breaks in between. I spoke in church on Sunday. It went really well thankfully. My return ticket has been purchased. I will return to Colorado on Wednesday, August 5, 2009. It is bittersweet news for me. I'm still enjoying myself here of course. I recently got a cleaning job to do on Fridays after I get groceries for another lady. It's nice to earn income in other ways. I really like the grocery shopping but not the cleaning as much but that is life. My girls have lice really bad and thankfully I have NOT gotten it yet. If this sounds like a list it's because it is. I'm listing off new things here. Oh! I almost talked to the hot swim teacher today but he turned the corner and I didn't want to go running and screaming after him. Kinda wishing I did... Booo! But that is life as I know it at the moment. Good night! Bisou!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment