Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cute Happenings

So last Friday Sophie and Dimitri went out so I put the girls to bed. I went to sleep later after they had come home and I had gone out. In the middle of the night I woke up thinking I heard someone knocking. I opened my door and look around and then kinda realized it was in my dream. Imagine my surprise when I hear knock, knock then the 2 year-old's voice saying, "Hannah Mae!" I open my door to see my little girl pantless with her slippers and doudou (little blankie) in her hand. She was just kinda like ok I'm up let's do something. Since my shutters were closed I was thinking it was about 4 am so I put her in my bed and shut off the light. I think she figured since I put her to bed that her parents weren't gonna be home that night. But I heard Sophie get up and look for her because they must have heard her at my door. So I took her upstairs and went back to bed. It was just too cute. She's been really sweet lately since she's kinda been sick. She almost always calls me Hannah Mae now and I just love it. That's about it.

No comments: