Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Did You Hear Me Puking?
The last few days I think I had the flu. The last time I remember being sick with the flu was in Colorado on my fifteenth birthday when my mom and I had the 24 hour flu. And I don't remember the last time I threw up. On Monday night I started to feel a bit nauseous so I didn't eat much dinner. After dinner I went to hang out with Juliana and Enrique. We just relaxed and I was still feeling pretty bad. Enrique made me drink alka-seltzer. He was very insistent that I drink every little chalky piece. I felt a bit better but not for long. After our movie he was worried about me driving home being sick and offered to let me stay but I wanted to go home. I came home and felt so sick that I gagged myself so I could puke. Yeah probably too much information but are you surprised that I shared it? Didn't think so. I felt much better and then went to bed. The next morning I felt like crap again. I picked up the girls from school at lunch time and took them to Ferney to meet up with Sophie for lunch since the girls English classes are in Ferney on Tuesday afternoons. I wasn't going to eat but I was so hungry so I had some chicken and rice. Ines had an assembly later that afternoon in Ferney so I went to hang out with Enrique and Juliana until then so I wouldn't have to drive all the way home. I told Sophie I'd call her if I was too sick to come. I felt sick. So I went in the bathroom with my glass of water and Enrique cheering me on. That was the first time I've had a cheerleading squad when I throw up. But once I started throwing up I head him go in the other room and turn on his music hahahaha. Anyways, I stayed there for a while and hung out. I fell asleep on his bed while he was on the computer and Juliana had left to go job hunting. He left for class and I stayed and slept. Their family is so sweet to just let me stay. Juliana came home and she and I started watching a movie until she got hungry and we went downstairs so she could find something. Their mom came home and insisted that I eat something. She made me soup and it did the trick. I kept it down and have felt better since. I stayed for a while after that and we all hung out until I went home to sleep. It was just so nice to be taken care of. Juliana was like can I get you anything? all the time and so was Enrique. Well he was more just trying to get me to puke so I'd feel better haha. It was nice. That is the update for now. Oh and I'm going to Italy two weeks from today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment