Saturday, February 28, 2009
Needing a Hug
Do you have that one friend that can almost ALWAYS make you feel better? Well I have a few and I hate when I can't talk to them! Right now Enrique and I are fighting I guess you could say. I know it makes us sound like we're dating and no, mom, we're not. It's a dumb fight that I think he just needs to get over and he thinks I'm being insulting and yada yada yada. I'm sure it'll blow over but it just hurts. He has become one of my best friends here and that makes it even worse. Enrique loves to debate and especially about religion and since mormons are just soooo fascinatingly different it gives him a love of fuel. And our fight was about my standards and it's just dumb. I think he should just get over it and respect me for my beliefs but he feels like because I don't do the same things he does and don't hang around when he does that I judge him or think he's a bad person, which of course isn't true. Our conversation was only about a half hour long and so I don't really know if he's mad and hurt of just being dumb and will get over it like two hours ago haha. But I was thinking about it the whole time I was babysitting. I hate not getting along with people! I hate contention and all that crappy stuff but at the same time I feel like he's the one that needs to just get over it. Oh whatever I'm just venting. Basically I really want to talk to Travis and have a hug! Boooo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Punch him in the face
Post a Comment