Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Inspiration
Enrique and I are fine, just a dumb fight that he got over, no worries. But I am not a teacher in Relief Society so that is pretty exciting I suppose. But our lesson this past Sunday was on President Uchtdorf's talk "Happiness, Your Heritage" and the teacher showed us this video that I loved! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k Anyways it inspired me to do things that I've been wanting to do for a while. I want to take piano lessons so I can play the songs in my head and play the bass cleft and not just the treble cleft. But it also inspired me to try painting. I've never painted in my life really except for maybe in elementary art class. So yesterday I went to Migros and bought a canvas, some paint and paintbrushes. I was sooooo excited to start but I waited until this afternoon to do it. I put my headphones in and away I went.
I had a ton of ideas in my head and didn't really know how to get them on there. But I just put my brush to the canvas and just had fun with it. It's not a beautfy, it's very simple but I like it. It proves to me that I can do things I want, and it doesn't matter what other people think. I had fun and I'm excited to do other ones. I'll let you know what I find out about piano lessons =D. Go create!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment