Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wild Montana Sky

It was sunny today!! That right there is enough reason to smile. I miss the sunshine whenever the clouds are too thick to see it. I love the nights that come after a sunny day as well. I babysat this morning then Juliana and I went to Lausanne to window shop and then I babysat again for a different family. But it was sunny=LOVE! When I was babysitting I watch Spirit (the cartoon about the horses). That movie always reminds me of my niece Savannah because when she was at our house for a week or so that was the only thing she watched. We watched it at least twice a day! And I got soooo sick of it but I hadn't seen it in a while and decided to watch it. Therefore I now want to move back to Colorado, deeper into the foothills of maybe even Montana and have a ranch. What can I say? I am my father's daughter for sure when it comes to this stuff.

So with my painting. I now want to paint EVERYthing! But of course I really have no talent. I think more than anything I want to paint what I dream about. I've had the most beautiful dreams and I hate that I can't convey them to anyone. And I have so many ideas in my head that I want to paint but have no idea how to do it. It's rather frustrating! But watching Spirit I just love the scenery that has been created in it. It is absolutely amazing to me!! It just takes me to places I've dreamed about and stirs this deep yearning in my soul. I don't know how to explain it and I'm sure I sound like a crazy person. Anyways I'm just so thankful for this beautiful day and night. I don't want to shut my shutters but I know that when I'm asleep at 7 and the sun starts shining in my window (it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow too) that I'll wish I had closed them haha. Good night!

No comments: