Sunday, August 31, 2008

Update On Life

Just waiting for my visa to go thru. As long as it goes thru on time I'm headed to France on September 23rd!! It's crazy to think about. In the meantime I'm just working (which is a blast) and hanging out with family and friends. I'm having a Bon Voyage sometime before I leave =D! So who knows what life holds for me! Colorado State University (the university that I work in conjunction with) just lost to the University of Colorado. Sad day! But my friend Tyler played very well!

From the helicopter!

Our pretty darn cute PILOT!
My hood was attacking me...
Mom and me on the way to the airport being goofy!


I acquired a mustache and unibrow after riding the four-wheeler behind Dylan and Kelsey :/
The beautiful Colorado clouds!

2 comments:

Average Me said...

I miss my Hannah! You made me lol. I love the pic of you and Aunt J. I also love the unibrow and mustache look. Looks great on you. =) I love your faces all the days.

Briana Jensen said...

Your pictures are way cute!!! I miss living with you Hannah Mae!!!! Hopefully things go well with your visa!!! Let me know when you find out your new address so that I can send you an invite!!! Love and Miss you!