Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Well as of right now things are going nicely with France. I'm headed to NC on Friday and then from there my parents and I will drive down to Georgia to apply for my visa. After that I'll come back to Colorado and just wait. I'm really enjoying my job. I come to work whenever or if I want. Just as long as I have things done before my boss gets back from Scotland. There really isn't a whole lot to do so it's nice to an extent. I get bored trying to find things to do while I'm waiting for these manuals to print. But life is good. I'm very content. I was driving down the road the other evening and was just so joyful. It was a beautiful evening, cool, sunny and an amazing sky. Colorado really is home and I'm thankful for the time I've had to live in other places but this is home and I'll miss it when I leave. Very content though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment