This is just another bad day right?
I mean tomorrow or even tonight will be better?
This lonely, worthless feeling is just temporary?
But why then, does it keep coming back?
When things are busy and I can’t sit it goes away but always returns
I can’t have it; no I’m really a happy person, most of the time.
What is wrong with me then?
Is it just homesickness? Or can I not move on?
Am I scared of something?
What?
It seems like these “episodes” are becoming more frequent.
I’ve always been a happy person so what changed?
I hate feeling bad.
Of course it isn’t the worst it’s been but still
What promotes this?
I need someone to hold me but it seems like the people I have that would aren’t the right ones.
Work keeps me happy because I can’t think about myself.
Yesterday was a good day but then something changed.
Why can’t I just be happy today?
What would make me happy?
I guess what I miss is a best friend.
I haven’t found one here yet.
Should I just move home then?
But what’s there for me anymore?
No one really.
Everyone moved away and those that didn’t it doesn’t matter.
Of course there is my family and I love them but that doesn’t seem to be what’s missing.
I want to be held and told that everything will be ok.
I hate these tears rolling down my face telling me I’m losing it!
Why can’t I hold it together and just move on?!?!?
Where can I turn for peace?
I know He’s there but sometimes it doesn’t feel like it’s enough!
What am I doing that keeps eating at my heart?
I don’t like being by myself all the time when I’m here
I don’t need a guy to make me happy but for Heaven’s sake can’t I get a friend?
Someone who knows me better than I know myself?
Someone to make me laugh and hold my hand when I cry?
Oh well I guess you can’t have everything.
Life will go on at some point.
Let’s just hope I’m moving with it.




No comments:
Post a Comment