

Ok well this weekend my cousin Brice from the Swope side got married. He's a month and a week younger than me so it's strange to think I'm one of the only ones my age not married. With wedding fever going all around the family and let's face it, Idaho, my oldest sister-in-law, Sarah, my older cousin Maleri and my younger cousin Jenni decided we would go shopping. We convinced the boys to watch the kids and we set out to have Girls Night Out in Pocatello. Let me just say I have never had a more educational conversation!! Quite hilarious actually. When you have older, more experience and VERY open family members you no longer need to take a Sex Ed!! Talk about awkward! I got the talk from almost EVERYONE in my family this weekend. Anyways with the whole wedding fever going on we headed to a bridal shop after buying rings for me and Jenni for $6.50. Maleri suggested our husbands names be Peter and Dick. Yes I know. But the trying on part was too fun and we all are anxious for the next wedding in a few years or more really. But needless to say, I had the best time and love my family all the more. Especially the crazy ones! Thanks for a great day ladies!




1 comment:
Loved that day! It was the best. Love your face.
Post a Comment